Forum for discussion prior to IF-Boat AGM. Any class member can comment in the Forum but if you cannot attend the AGM and wish to vote on a particular agenda item you must nominate a proxy and inform both the proxy and secretary of the name of the proxy. You can vote anonymously or give your views in another database.
You may be confused by the various search boxes but this Forum is also linked to the Events database; use the one in the toolbar bar above; in the Votes database it searches this database.
See how to in 1. below.
You are reminded of your obligations under the laws of copyright. Anyone abusing this free service will have their entry removed. This site is governed by Adtels webterms and Adtel and partners will have no liability related to the content of any published information/material, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise . Similarly the description of goods or services sold by third parties are in all respects the responsibility of the vendors or service providers. Normal caveat emptor cautions apply and no warranties to fitness for use are given by Adtel and partners. Adtel and partners, Adtelfree.com and LateComers.com do not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any Material or other information on the Adtel Websites, the responsibility for which rests with the Advertisers.
1. The Forum is linked to the Events database. To find an event use the search box in the toolbar above, if you hit "Go" with nothing in the searchbox above it will give all the events in the Calendar, you can also search by club say, Royal Cornwall,class say, Ajax, category (COGS) or venue name, say Percuil or date Saturday 15 June, (jun) or Thursday. Use the other box to look for comments already made in the Forum.
2. The detailed information is revealed by clicking on the open book item. To see details of all entries in your selection use reformat detail or detailed into frame.
3. In the events database use the details and race reference number e.g No. 52693 and then add your boat as a starter to advise our class captain that you intend to take part.
4. The format for the date field is 2019-04-21.
5. To vote or add a comment you will need to login as a member with the password you have been given. You do not need to register as a "friend" on this database. Please make sure you complete the name and boat fields when you add the comment. This will ensure that we can comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and you are giving us permission to retain this information as it appears on site. Some fields will not be visible to anyone else other than the Class Captain.
6. To login click on little face symbol below which will turn yellow. then click on edit/reply to see this icon reformat the results to short you will see a list of all comments click on the link or icon for the appropriate one and make your comment.