This database is open not only to IF-Boat owners but to all St Mawes Sailing club members or anyone wishing to sail in the Falmouth area; let us know whether you are seeking crew for a particular event or whether you are short-handed for say, club racing on Thursdays. You are welcome to add your details to our crewlist. If you are available to sail for Falmouth week or wish to take part during your holidays or on a specific weekend put this on our website and we will see what we can do. Some may like to have a sail on an IF-Boat as a change from dinghy racing or with a view to purchasing one of these delightful boats. The IF-Boat is a very capable heavy weather boat and has an exceptionally good performance in light airs. We are endeavouring to enlarge the fleet as and when boats become available.
This year the British IF Boat Association will celebrate its 25th Anniversary.
You are reminded of your obligations under the laws of copyright. Anyone abusing this free service will have their entry removed. This site is governed by Adtels webterms and Adtel and partners will have no liability related to the content of any published information/material, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise . Similarly the description of goods or services sold by third parties are in all respects the responsibility of the vendors or service providers. Normal caveat emptor cautions apply and no warranties to fitness for use are given by Adtel and partners. Adtel and partners, Adtelfree.com and LateComers.com do not warrant the content, accuracy or veracity of any Material or other information on the Adtel Websites, the responsibility for which rests with the Advertisers .
1. To find an entry first select a boat, named race or a category, you can use the top box in the search form to do this e.g. Emily Too, Royal Cornwall etc. Use the other boxes see below white text to refine your search, e.g. name of race or venue date (01-Sep)
2. The detailed information is revealed by clicking on the open book item.
3. Having added your photo (optional), name, contact details and crewing experience/requirements add a brief note of type of race, cruise etc., where and when, you are available.
4. The format for the date field is 21-Apr-00.
5. You can add your selections to the basket for later review by putting a tick in box.
A record by key
Index of by Date and/or Category.
By one keyword
By multiple keywords
Ring of pages pointed by ImageURL
Powered by WODA 4.634